Karlstor, Munich, 1937 or 1938. On the right side, in the building with the small tower, is the Café Fahrig. The name of the café is right next to the tower. Thanks goes out to Alan Wilkinson for this great original, historical picture.
(picture: Ezra J. Unruh, 1937 or 1938. Copyright 2013 Alan Wilkinson, All Rights Reserved. Published with permission.)
The building where Café Fahrig was located is still there. Notice the changed top of the tower and the disappeared ornaments. The building was probably rebuilt after the war. (picture: the Hitlerpages, 2010)